Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm not leaving!!

I saw you checking. Were you thinking I had given up?

Yeah, I’m still in the room
I still got this seat
They’re lining up outside though
At the door, I see faces pressed against the windows

Looking at me, cause I’m STILL IN THE SEAT!

“He doesn’t deserve to be there”, “he can’t handle it”, “He goes way too slow”!
I think, no, I’m sure that’s what some folks have been saying.
“I can do it BETTER than him”!

No, you can’t, cause I’m STILL IN THE SEAT!

I might make a mistake a time or two, but I’m still working on it, so I’LL NEVER FAIL
I’m still growing, still learning, still trying harder than most, so I’LL NEVER FAIL

You might want to look around, don’t get too anxious thinking about knocking me outta my place.
Well, Let me make one thing clear, so u can stop getting on my nerves, especially if you are a hater…

THIS SEAT IS RESERVED!!

No comments: